Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Worth It - Waste It

Recently I have not been so into movies to watch. I am having a hard time finding ones I want to spend the time watching. So I have been catching up on my tv throughout the year (I tend to tape so many shows, I play catch up throughout the summer). Although this year, it appears I will be all caught up before the new fall season starts.

I did recently catch a few flicks:

Waste of Time or I want those hours back:
Semi-Pro (normally I can find a funny seen or two in his films - I think he's great, but can tend to overact) This film was horrible
10,000 B.C. - uhm... they spoke English and had fully functional cities? Need I say more?

Worth it:
Step Up 2 - gotta admit that it's not as good as the first one (and I know there is probably a select group of people who would even agree that the first on was worth it, but I liked it).
Meet the Spartans - I know this will also only appeal to a select few - oiled, muscle men, slapstick humor, I personally don't think there was any way for them to go wrong?

No comments: