Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tree Decorating Party

My friends David, Matt and Blake came over for dinner and to help me decorate one of my trees (it's too lonely doing it alone so I started the tradition of having people over - these guys helped last year, along with another friend, Mike - he was late this year). I made them a fantastic dinner of beer can chicken, twice baked garlic potatoes, pepperoni bread, salad and a wonderful dump cake. It was delicious (although I didn't get to eat it until 2 hours after everyone else ate - I had a horrible choking incident and it took a couple hours to clear up.) The tree looks beautiful - it has only been up two nights now and and both nights before I went to bed, I sat in front of it with my bedtime martini (pear vodka is still my vodka of choice) and make a Christmas wish and thought of something I am grateful for.

No comments: