Tuesday, December 11, 2007

SADIE SAY GO!

BYE BYE SADIE

Here's ELVIS!

I just tried posting my first picture on my blog - I like it, I think I am going to try to do it more often. I haven't used this site again for a month - I am setting a goal of sharing on it at least once a week. I was going to share a pic of the dog I got rid of on Saturday. Sadie is now with a new family and hopefully will have a better life. I tried to make it work but the two of us were not a good match - I am either too old or to set in my ways, or maybe simply too selfish, but no bitch is going to piss on my carpet anytime she is angry with me or doesn't get her way. I might post a pic of her when I find it, but Elvis and I are much happier without her.

1 comment:

Sr. Suzanne Fitzmaurice, OSB said...

Something to remember when I come to visit!