Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Niabrara

This weekend was full of fun. I went with two of my sisters and one of their groups of friends down the Niabrara - which first of all, if you have never gotten to experience the beauty of it, you should. And second of all, it is just a nice relaxing time - spending 8 hours floating down a river on a tube, drink in one hand, and stopping to explore waterfalls. The Niabrara boasts the largest waterfall in Nebraska - Smith Falls - again worth the trip, if you haven't yet been.

I had my link to the slide.com pics here so you could just watch them on my blog - but it seemed they were slowing down my system, so I don't know what they were doing to other systems. I think I will instead just hyper-link it so you can see my Niabrara pics by clicking HERE.

No comments: