Thursday, September 18, 2008

Switching hosting sites

I am in the process of switching hosting sites. I have transferred all the past blogs over to http://writebrainit.wordpress.com/ I don't think that really means anything for most people, as I am not sure if anyone is even subscribing to this blog - I think that is one of the perks of wordpress.com - I will be able to track some of that information a little easier. I have enjoyed blogger and will continue to utilize them for some of my other blogs, but for right now - I liked what wordpress had to offer. I still have some things like favorite sites and information like that to transition over, but I am anticipating a smooth move. For those of you reaching this blog by going to the writebrainit site, nothing will change for you - I have made the changes that will make it smooth. Thanks for your patience.

No comments: